Tuesday 6 September 2011

I AM IN IT WITH ALL MY HEART...


So it's been a frustrating week....I've been trying to problem solve and get the exposure times right while exposing my screens, to make matters worse i'm working on a deadline, i've agreed to print a small number of t-shirts. But the deadline's looming, I'm ripping my hair out, it's a trial and error situation and i'm at my wit's end.
I have to do it sometime and in order to do what i love, it's something i have to overcome
"I AM SEEKING, I AM STRIVING,
I AM IN IT WITH ALL MY HEART."
vincent van-gogh

so In It I am striving to get it right, i just pray that i get in done on time, I hate letting people down and making excuses.

After all this is over I'm gunna get back to my new brief:
'Re-new'
Here's a little of my moodboard,
I've chosen to look at re-new within a environmental and sustainable element as alot of my work does revolve around a sustainable approach.


No comments:

Post a Comment