Tuesday 2 August 2011

Geoff

Geoff Mcfetridge
I've been a fan of Geoff Mcfetridges' work for some time,
I first found out about the graphic designer/ illustrator through watching his podcast at the
Do Lectures ( a truly inspiring event in Cardigan Bay),
http://www.dolectures.com/lectures/why-companies-need-you/
the year before I attended. I was truly inspired by the way that he worked,
his dediction and his passion were clearly there to be soaked in by others
that were around him.

I then saw him work on a documentary with Aaron Rose and a number of abstract
and commercial artists, Beautiful Losers
(hands down one of the most inspiring 1 hour 45mins of my life! no lie)







I just like this poster too:

LA - Richard McGuire, Geoff McFetridge, Meryl Smith, Ben Jones, + Denise Kupferschmidt's "Summer Drawing Show (08.05.10 - 09.07.10



No comments:

Post a Comment